Thursday, June 28, 2012

Driving Directions and Maps

Getting to the Brighton Chalets is really easy.  If following directions isn't your thing, then just follow the many brown signs along the I-215 Corridor that point to the Brighton and Solitude Ski Areas. Once you're in Brighton, look for an animated assembly of Ashworths!!


For those who prefer more specific guidance, here are some simple directions that will ensure your arrival at the right reunion:
From I-15, take I-215 East and go 4.8 miles
Take exit 6 onto UT-190 East
Turn Right onto 190 East and stay on that road for 1.6 miles
Turn Left onto Big Cottonwood Canyon Road and go 14 miles.


Brighton is very small  (our family will temporarily triple its population!) and has one small one-way road that goes through it. The Chalets are some of the first buildings you'll see on the loop. They'll be on your left.


Here is a map showing the route from I-15 to Brighton: 
View Larger Map

Here is a detailed map of the town of Brighton and the exact location of the Chalets:
View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment